Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's finally over!!! It'll my last paper in my life if I cant get into uni. For once, I gotta admit this is the toughest exams so far. It was indeed a good timing to place cell on friday haha. Had cell again after my paper n of cos, I enjoyed it though I don really catch wad was discussed in cell most of the time. Eyes kept blinking, too tired I guess. It feels so good to be in cell, especially when we have gabriel and siu long with us today.

I can crap alot and it feels good to see others laughing at ur lame joke haha! But I guess that's not wad I really wanted. I'm at a loss of words when I see my brother falling into temptation, or when he's stressed, down and I couldn't say a word to calm him down. Just dono wad I can do to solve their problems!!!

I guess I should not hesitate anymore, few more times b4 I make that decision!!! I gotta BE A MAN!!! Right norman??? haha

No comments: